Thursday, May 2, 2013

UNSTOPPABLE

I'm participating in this year's A-Z challenge, and so will be posting daily about a subject focusing on a letter of the alphabet.




                                                                             



This is the year I will be unstoppable. After a rocky start with my sprained ankle, I've slacked off and have not been as dedicated as I was last year. I set so many amazing goals for 2013, and if I keep this pace, I will never reach them.

I KNOW this path leads to disappointment in myself. So:

Enough is enough. 

I am going to recommit, push myself harder, eat better, lose weight that has been creeping back on, look for more ways to get outside my comfort zone....in short, I'm going to be stronger, braver, kinder and unstoppable. This is the year I will be fierce.


GAME.
ON.







No comments:

Post a Comment